Cruise F.A.Q.s: Important Details That Will Answer Most Questions:
1. A fully refundable (through March 13, 2017) deposit of $250.00 (per person) or $500.00 per double occupancy cabin, will hold your space and lock in your rate. Payment plans are available and are arranged through Joan Conner of Rendsvous Elite Travel. Contact her at 702-243-6233 or email@example.com.
2. We have no hidden fees unlike most travel sites. Our discounted rates include all port taxes, fees and gratuities. Many people think they're saving money when they book independantly. Not only will you pay more in most cases, we only accept participants in the workshop program who book through our group.
3. A minimum number of participants is required for this event! While this has not happened for any of our past, ten cruises, in the event this number isn’t reached by March 13, 2017, we will notify all participants who have reserved the cruise/workshop of cancellation. For this reason, we strongly recommend that no non-refundable hotel or airline reservations be made prior to this date. Art Across the Oceans accepts no financial liability or responsibility for non-refundable transportation or accommodations made by participant in the event of a cancellation.
4. It is recommended that all guests arrive to the departure port city at least one day before sailing to prevent any chance of missing the cruise due to unforseen travel delays. Remember, it's not only weather than can delay a flight, etc., but mechanical and security delays as well. We will have a group hotel that cruisers may or may not wish to stay in, offered at a group discounted rate. Joan Conner of Rendesvous Elite Travelis happy to assist anyone in booking one or more night stays at this locations (To be announced) as well as transportation to the cruise terminal, back to the airport or any other special travel needs you may have.
5. The workshop package includes most tools, all materials, a comprehensive cruise booklet with project instructions and helpful information, evening demos, giveaways, a stupendous goodie bag, event paraphanalia, access to the creative center during days at port, and loads of fun! For this cruise, all participants need to supply their own clay dedicated pasta machine, 1 -2 clamps (2 are recommended), and a 6" inch x 8" of slightlly larger, smooth ceramic tile for working on.
6. Shuttle information will be provided by Joan Conner, but you are free to make your own arrangements to and from the airport and cruise terminal.
7. We keep a list for anyone interested in sharing a cabin with another student. Please contact us and we can put you in touch with anyone willing to share. It's up to you to determine compatability and whether or not you wish to book with another student.
8. All shipboard purchases (i.e. soda, alcoholic beverages, excursions, onboard shopping, super club surcharges, spa services, etc.) and excursions are additional costs and are not included in the above prices.